The Cleveland State University campus offers new and historically renovated facilities combined with comprehensive services to host business, education, and non-profit organizations for your special event.
Our facilities include the unique Student Center, three performance auditoriums, seasonal conference housing for 1,000, historic Fenn Tower and Parker Hannifin Hall.Our athletic facilities in the Recreation Center and Woodling Gym combine to provide 5 basketball courts, two indoor running tracks, and a Natatorium with an Olympic-sized pool, in addition to outdoor tennis courts, softball and soccer fields.
Contact our event professionals in Conference Services to plan your conference, research/technical presentation, social, cultural, or recreational function at CSU. We are located in the center of downtown Cleveland with numerous hotels, restaurants, world-class entertainment, and professional sports teams all within convenient proximity.
For additional information and to arrange a tour, please call 216.523.7203.
HOW TO RESERVE MEETING AND EVENT SPACE AT CSU
- Check room availability by clicking on Calendar of Events
- Click on Event Request
- When the event has been approved and a facility scheduled, a Confirmation Form will be sent to your attention. Please note the Reservation Request Number when referencing your event
- A Facility Change and Cancellation Form is also available from this home page when changing information for a previously scheduled event.
- Room Capacities provides dimensions and diagrams for appropriate facilities.
- FEES: Rental Rates and Miscellaneous Fee are available for current pricing information.
- DINING: Click on Dining, then the Catering link to place your food order.
Gordon Pavilion and Viking Loge
Open House & Catering Expo
October 18, 2016 2:30 - 5:30 PM
Enter from Prospect through the doors under the Green Awning.
Join the team from the newly renovated Wolstein Center Conference Pavilion and Hospitality CSU for an open house and catering expo.
Come experience all we have to offer and choose us as your NEW preferred event destination for your meetings and special events.
All Cleveland State University faculty, staff and student organizations are welcome to see our fourth & fifth floors that feature rent free* multipurpose meeting spaces!
We will also showcase the wonderful, wide range of catering services from Hospitality CSU highlighting the newest trends in catering!
Please take a minute to engage with friends and colleagues the afternoon of October 18th. We promise, you will be impressed!
To schedule space, simply submit a Facilities Request Form as you would for other meeting and events on campus.
*Internal events only
- Brought to you by the Departments of Arena and Conference Services and CSU Dining
Please RSVP by October 14, 2016 at 5:00 PM