The Office of University Compliance was established to help the University community understand the laws, regulations and policies that apply to the University’s programs, activities, and to help ensure it is meeting all applicable requirements. This is accomplished by:
- Serving as a resource to help determine compliance requirements and best practices for University activities;
- Assisting in the development of University policies;
- Providing education and training on compliance-related topics;
- Bringing stakeholders together to address compliance issues;
- Clarifying and interpreting University policies and procedures; and
- Communicating with the University community around compliance issues.