This work group is currently chaired by Dr. Sandra Emerick, Associate Dean of Students and LeeAnn Westfall, President of the Student Environmental Movement. The goals of this work group are to:
- Increase awareness among the entire CSU community, of the current sustainability practices in effect at Cleveland State
- Improve student awareness through social norming education
- Increase available data regarding studentsí sustainability practices
- Inform students about effective and easily implementable practices for reducing waste
- Provide opportunities for students to have a voice in campus sustainability issues
- Increase opportunities for students to learn about and practice sustainable living through campus events, workshops, and education.
Students from all different backgrounds are welcome to participate on this committee.