The President's Advisory Committee on the Role and Status of Women would like to have your input on conditions and issues that affect the role
of women at the university and the status of women at the university. Please take a moment to complete the survey:
The purpose of the Committee on the Role and Status of Women is to give thoughtful advice to the President regarding:
- Conditions that enhance women’s participation in all aspects of campus activities, and
- Conditions that may affect the quality of education and working environment experienced by women at Cleveland State University.
Women give a strong voice through their commitment, diligence, and involvement at every level, ensuring gender equity and maintenance of a quality environment within the CSU community, “The University of Choice.”
- Enhance leadership development opportunities for women on campus, including mentoring, grants acquisition, and networking.
- Review equity of resource distribution including sabbaticals, stipends, chair appointments and professional development opportunities.
- Collaborate with WCC to develop an on-going speaker series. Develop an informational web site.
- Increase participation and effectiveness of annual luncheon.