Jump to navigation
Theatre and Dance at CSU
There’s no experience like live theatre! Here are some general tips in order to help make everyone’s audience experience the best it can be.
- Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the performance, as some shows do not offer late seating.
- Silence your noise-makers. BEFORE entering the theatre, please silence all cell phones, pagers, wristwatch alarms, and other noise-making devices.
- Please do not text or web-surf during the show. The light from the screen is a distraction to your fellow audience members AND to the actors on stage.
- Please keep talking and commentary to a minimum during the show.
- We welcome little ones to age-appropriate theatre performances! However, if he or she gets fussy during a performance, it’s common courtesy to relocate excessively vocal children to the lobby until they are able to calmly rejoin the audience.
- There is no photography or video recording permitted during the show.
- Did you reserve tickets but aren’t able to make it to a show? PLEASE CALL to let the Ticket Office know so that we can let other patrons enjoy those seats – it’s much appreciated by all parties! (Playhouse Square Ticket Office 216-241-6000)
- For the comfort and safety of your fellow patrons, and out of courtesy for the performers, please don't exit the theatre until the performers have left the stage after their bow.