TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE for these remaining BENEFIT performances!
A Christmas Story - Thursday, December 4
Five Guys Named Moe - Friday, January 30
December 4, 2014 & January 30, 2015
$20.00 Tickets at Cleveland Play House!
CSU Theatre and Dance BENEFIT NIGHTS!
- $20 for A CHRISTMAS STORY - Thursday, December 4, 2014
- $20 for FIVE GUYS NAMED MOE - Friday, January 30, 2015
Shows are 7:30pm at the Allen Theatre at PlayhouseSquare
These special performances are BENEFITS for CSU Theatre & Dance scholarship funds! Tickets are $20.00 each – over half off a regular CPH ticket price! But you must use the CODE for these one-night-only tickets (see below for how to order). All proceeds go towards student scholarships within the CSU Department of Theatre and Dance. Thanks, Cleveland Play House!
For info on how to get these special tickets, visit http://www.csuohio.edu/class/theatre/benefits
All proceeds from the sale of these tickets will go directly to fund SCHOLARSHIPS for the Department of Theatre and Dance students.
All one-night-only-priced BENEFIT shows take place the Allen Theatre in PlayhouseSquare at 7:30 pm.
HOW TO GET THESE DISCOUNT TICKETS FOR THESE SPECIAL DATES:
- Online: Visit www.clevelandplayhouse.com, select your show, date of the benefit and click “buy”. Then enter the promo code BENCSU in the “Enter Promotion Code:” section and click “GO.” Follow the instructions from there.
- Phone: Call 216-241-6000 and mention that you’d like the CSU Benefit price for the Benefit Show date.
- In Person: Visit the PlayhouseSquare Ticket Office (in the State Theatre) and mention that you’d like the CSU Benefit price for the Benefit Show date.
- When purchasing by Web or Phone, there will be a $5.75/ticket + one $3.50 fee on top of the cost of the order.
- When purchasing in person at the Ticket Office, there will be a $2.50/ticket fee on top of the cost of the order.
- Please be aware that there may also be additional preservation and shipping charges added to your order.
Want to make a donation to the Department?
Please make checks payable to: CSU Theatre Arts Donation
Mail to: CSU Department of Theatre and Dance
Attn: Theatre Arts Benefit
2121 Euclid Avenue, MB 263, Cleveland, OH 44115
For more information contact: Kate Miller - Administrative Coordinator
CSU Department of Theater & Dance, MB 263
email@example.com | 216-687-2113