Thank you for your support for the 2014–2015 Season!!
Please check back for the 2015-2016 season.
All proceeds from the sale of these tickets will go directly to fund SCHOLARSHIPS for the Department of Theatre and Dance students.
All one-night-only-priced BENEFIT shows take place the Allen Theatre in PlayhouseSquare at 7:30 pm.
HOW TO GET THESE DISCOUNT TICKETS FOR THESE SPECIAL DATES:
- Online: Visit www.clevelandplayhouse.com, select your show, date of the benefit and click “buy”. Then enter the promo code BENCSU in the “Enter Promotion Code:” section and click “GO.” Follow the instructions from there.
- Phone: Call 216-241-6000 and mention that you’d like the CSU Benefit price for the Benefit Show date.
- In Person: Visit the PlayhouseSquare Ticket Office (in the State Theatre) and mention that you’d like the CSU Benefit price for the Benefit Show date.
- When purchasing by Web or Phone, there will be a $5.75/ticket + one $3.50 fee on top of the cost of the order.
- When purchasing in person at the Ticket Office, there will be a $2.50/ticket fee on top of the cost of the order.
- Please be aware that there may also be additional preservation and shipping charges added to your order.
Want to make a donation to the Department?
Please make checks payable to: CSU Theatre Arts Donation
Mail to: CSU Department of Theatre and Dance
Attn: Theatre Arts Benefit
2121 Euclid Avenue, MB 263, Cleveland, OH 44115
For more information contact: Kate Miller - Administrative Coordinator
CSU Department of Theater & Dance, MB 263
email@example.com | 216-687-2113