Music Department

General Facility Questions - FAQs

Q: How do I request a locker?
A: To request a locker, see Stephen Kabat, Instrument Technician.

Q: Are students permitted to use a performance hall or ensemble room if no one has reserved the room?
A: Students are permitted to reserve a performance hall or ensemble room for school-related purposes with faculty approval. Students are not allowed to use a room without a reservation. To reserve a hall or ensemble room, see Vickie Peters in MU 343 or send an email request.

Q: What are the Music & Communication Building hours?
A: Building hours are:

7:00 AM - 11:00 PM, Monday through Saturday
12:00 Noon - 11:00 PM, Sunday

Q: Is there a lost and found in the Department of Music?
A: Yes, the lost and found is located in MU 332. See the student worker on duty or a department secretary for assistance.