Ph.D., Boston University
Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics, Computational Economics, Development Economics
Department of Economics
Cleveland State University
Rhodes Tower Room #1708
Cleveland, OH 44115
- Ngo, V. Phuong, “Household Leverage, Housing Markets, and Macroeconomic Fluctuations,” Journal of Macroeconomics, forthcoming.
- Ngo, V. Phuong, "Optimal Discretionary Monetary Policy in a Micro-Founded Model with a Zero Lower Bound on Nominal Interest Rate," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Vol. 45 (2014), p. 44-65.
- Ngo, V. Phuong, "Habit Formation in State-Dependent Pricing Models: Implications for the Dynamics of Output and Inflation," Economics Letters, Vol. 123 (2014), p. 336-340.
- Ngo, V. Phuong, "The Risk of Hitting the Zero Lower Bound and the Optimal Inflation Target." February 2016. Macroeconomic Dynamics (forthcoming).
- Ngo, V. Phuong, "Household Leverage, Housing Markets, and Macroeconomic Fluctuations." June 2015. Journal of Macroeconomics Vol. 44 (June 2015), p. 191-207.