Ph.D., University of Georgia
Law and Economics, Industrial Organization, Money
Phone: (216) 687-4532
Fax: (216) 687-9206
Department of Economics
Cleveland State University
Rhodes Tower Room #1710
Cleveland, OH 44115
- "The Market Effects of Patent Litigation," Technology and Investment, forthcoming.
- "Patent Damages and Spatial Competition" (joint with John L. Turner), Journal of Industrial Economics, 58 (2010), pp. 279-305.
- "The Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit's Impact on Patent Litigation" (joint with John L. Turner), Journal of Legal Studies, 35 (2006), pp. 85-117.
- "The Market Effects of Patent Litigation"
- "The Institutional History of U.S. Patent Law and Proposals for Reform"
- Athletic Spending, Uncertainty, and Fan Interest: Evidence from the College Football Programs of the Southeastern Conference (SEC)"