The policy manual is constantly updated. You may print out
the policy manual
candidate for reference.
of users for the facilities and equipment
- Communication production classes only.
research and or production.
productions other than normal.
users with proper approval.
Non-communication courses and their students are
strictly prohibited from using the facilities.
General rules and procedures
- The facility is normally staffed from 8am-8pm, Monday-Thursday
and 8am-5pm, Friday, during Fall and Spring semesters only.
The facility is closed on weekends, holidays, and summer session.
- Students must be officially enrolled in an approved production
course during the present semester and have met all of the
qualifications in order to utilize the facilities. Authorization
will be posted in the check out area.
- Equipment check out procedures require a strict reservation
and return policy. Signed contractual agreement and student
identification will be collected prior to usage.
- A specific tier structure determines the facilities a
student qualifies for. In general, the more courses a student
successfully completes, the more privileges allowed.