First-year students now have the opportunity to sign up to enjoy a free lunch with a faculty member. All you need to do to sign up is to click a date to get to the registration page . The lunch is being provided by the Provost's Office, and facilitated through the Center for Faculty Excellence.
Clicking on an instructor's name launches a faculty profile, for further information.
- Tuesday, 2/20/2018, 11:30 am to 12:30 pm in SC 320
Dr. Robert (Bob) Gleeson serves as Associate Dean, Professor, and Albert A. Levin Chair of Urban Studies and Public Service at Cleveland State University’s Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs. He served most recently as adjunct professor of ethics, history, and public policy at Carnegie Mellon University and vice president of policy research and Thomas C. Sutton Chair in Policy Research at the Public Policy Institute of California.
- Wednesday, 2/28/2018, 12:15 to 1:15 pm in SC 339
Dr. Sharen Bakke is an Associate College Lecturer AAU in the Department of Information Systems. She is most interested in why and how individuals use information technology. Her research interests include: The Nature and Impact of Privacy Concerns on the Use of Information Technology, and The Interaction of Personal Control and Perceived Invasion of Privacy and Its Impact on Intention to Use Information Technologies.
- Monday, 3/19/2018, 12:15 to 1:15 pm in SC 339
- Dr. Marian Bleeke is a specialist in the art of the Middle Ages. She teaches Introduction to Early Western Art along with courses in Medieval and Islamic art, Women in Art, and Contemporary Critical Theory. Her research has focused on Romanesque and Gothic sculpture and on medieval images of women and women as viewers of medieval art. Her new work engages with the materials and methods used in medieval art-making practices.
- Friday, 3/23/2018, 12:15 to 1:15 pm in MU 232
"I understand the high school to college transition, as I have taught on both levels," said Eric Siler, an Instructor within the School of Film & Media Arts. "We can talk TV and movies, since I teach that. "
Page last updated 2/14/2018.