College of Education Staff Information

Hanging Signs around the building
Please use the approved Scotch Reusable Tabs when hanging anything on the walls in Julka Hall. If your department does not have any more tabs, please stop by the Dean’s Office.

Signage Request Forms

Change name plate
To change a name plate on a door sign, print off the signage request form and fax it to Kellianne Starr at x9346