The College Advising Office (Education Student Services Center) mission is to provide accurate, timely & helpful academic & professional guidance and support to future, current and past CEHS students.
Office Hours & Location
Summer Hours (May 15-Aug 18, 2017)
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Julka Hall 170
Fall & Spring Semester Hours
Mon - Thu 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Julka Hall 170
Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Julka Hall 170
Practicum & Student Teaching Application Deadlines
- Jan 15-Feb 15 – Summer & Fall Placements
- Aug 15-Sept 15 – Spring Placements
Questions about practicum and student teaching placements should be directed to the Office of Field Services.
Graduation Application Deadlines
- Feb 1 – Summer Graduation
- Apr 14 – Fall Graduation
- Sep 9 – Spring Graduation
Comprehensive Examinations (2016-17)
- Fall Semester-Oct 22, 2016
- Spring Semester-Mar 4, 2017
- Summer Semester-Jul 8, 2017
Comprehensive Examinations (2017-2018)
- Fall Semester-Oct 21, 2017
- Spring Semester-Mar 3, 2018
- Summer Semester-Jul 7, 2018
To make an advising appointment call the ESSC at 216-687-4625.
Current students can schedule an appointment online by logging into CampusNet and clicking the blue star on the student tab to schedule through Starfish.