Continuing Education / Professional Development
Registration Information and Policies
We accept registrations on a first-come, first-served basis (unless otherwise stated in individual program descriptions). Register early to ensure a place in class and to help us avoid class cancellations.
Complete the appropriate Registration Form. Mail it with payment to the address indicated on the form.
Complete the appropriate Registration Form and fax it to: (216) 687-3556 or the fax number indicated on the form.
- Personal checks, company checks, and money orders are accepted. Checks/money orders should be made payable to Cleveland State University.
- For security reasons, credit card information is not accepted over the telephone or in paper registrations. You may pay by credit card (MasterCard, Discover, Visa) via CSU’s secure credit card payment system, ShopNet Online https://campusnet.csuohio.edu/ShopNet/index.jsp.
- Company billing: please send us a completed Third Party Payment Authorization Form along with your registration. (Note: you will become responsible for your bill if the third party does not pay).
- Staff Development (CSU employees only). Complete the registration form as well as your Staff Development Form. http://mycsu.csuohio.edu/offices/hrd/forms.html
Registrations are generally accepted until two business days before the first class session unless otherwise stated. We may be able to accommodate late registrants in select courses. Call us at (216) 687-3867 with questions.
Some courses offer discounts for CSU alumni or partner organizations. See course information for more details. Only one discount per person per course may be applied.
Your course fees will be refunded or your bill cancelled if you notify us of your intent to withdraw from the course more than two full business days before the class start date. Call (216) 687-3867, fax (216) 687-5378, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by our office (JH 239) to withdraw
NO REFUNDS CAN BE ISSUED FOR WITHDRAWAL REQUESTS RECEIVED LESS THAN TWO FULL BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE THE FIRST CLASS MEETING.
If you need special assistance, call us at (216) 687-3867 before the first class meeting for information about accessibility.
If we have to cancel a class, we will notify you immediately. You may choose to:
- Transfer to another class.
- Receive a full refund.
In the event of inclement weather, classes will be held as long as the applicable CSU campus is open. Closing information will be made available on the main CSU web site www.csuohio.edu and the main CSU information line (216-687-2000). If a class is cancelled due to weather or emergency, you will be contacted once the University re-opens regarding rescheduling, transfer, or refund options.
Cleveland State University
College of Education and Human Services
2121 Euclid Avenue
Julka Hall 164
Cleveland, OH 44115
2485 Euclid Avenue
Julka Hall 164 / 238