CET provides educational technology for teaching and learning . CETS services are threefold:
- CET supplies a variety of educational technology in support of scheduled CEHS classes.
- CET maintains and troubleshoots its technology
- CET trains faculty, staff, and students in the use of this technology
Who does CET service?
- CET supports College of Education classes that have an assigned course number from the Office of the University Registrar.
- During our operating hours, CET will make every effort to assist University programs and non-class events that are held in Julka Hall.
Procedure for making a service request:
- Two business days (Mon - Fri, 9 - 5, excluding University Holidays) advance notice is expected.
- Requests are to be made by the individual using the equipment, not a thrid party. This enables us to accurately determine the equipment that is needed.
- Requests can be made online, by telephone to 216-687-4619, or in person at JH 134