Center Vision: The STEMM Education Center will provide a mechanism for connecting the STEMM education efforts across campus in one location, not as a gatekeeper, but as a place to connect and collaborate across the colleges, disciplines, and with K-12 and other outside STEMM entities.
· Design, develop, and research innovative STEMM P-20 education programs that leverage partnerships to improve achievement and enrollment in STEMM programs
· Facilitate the development of teams to submit interdisciplinary proposals for external funding for projects that fit the STEMM education center and CSU strategic priorities
· Sustain and enhance academic excellence in STEMM at CSU
· Deliver professional development around P-20 STEMM teaching
· Promote STEMM activities within and outside the university in an effort to increase visibility of STEMM activities at CSU and to the greater NE Ohio community