Who Should Apply
Ideal candidates for the MEHPE program are healthcare professionals with teaching responsibilities. Those who have responsibility for designing, implementing, managing and improving an educational program will benefit the most.
You must be:
a healthcare professional who has a current role or responsibilities in health professions education
already employed in a professional capacity in the healthcare or medical field
How to Apply
Applications for the class of 2019 will be accepted starting Fall 2016 unit March 1, 2017. Review of applications will begin in December 2016 and will continue through Spring 2017. Classes begin in August 2017.
1. Transcripts: Please submit official transcripts from the institutions where you earned your highest degree. An "official transcript" is sent directly from the institution to our office. Hand-delivered transcripts are accepted if they are presented in the issuing institution's sealed envelope and bear the appropriate seals and signatures. Your official transcripts must come directly from the university you attended and can be emailed to email@example.com.
2. Application Fee: A $40 application fee is required.
3. Letter of support from your Chairperson or Supervisor: Please submit a letter of support from your chairperson or supervisor that acknowledges your commitment to health professions education and grants you necessary release time from work responsibilities to take part in the program. Applicants can send a request for this letter through the admission application account. This option can be accessed using the Manage Documents and Manage Recommendations tabs. Alternatively supervisors can e-mail the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CSU ID number in all correspondence and e-mail.
4. Personal Statement: Please submit a personal statement that summarizes your understanding of the two-year commitment to completing the MEHPE program as a member of a cohort that describes your prior educational work and explains how the MEHPE degree aligns with your career and/or personal goals. The personal statement can be uploaded through admission application account. This option can be accessed using the Manage Documents tab or emailed to email@example.com.
5. Curriculum Vitae or Resume: Please submit your curriculum vitae or resume showing relevant work and teaching experiences. The curriculum vitae or resume can be uploaded through the admission application account. This option can be accessed using the Manage Documents tab or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If mailing in any application materials, please mail to:
Office of Graduate Admissions Processing
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Ave., UN 301
Cleveland, OH 44115
International Programs and Financial Aid Offices
Information for International Students can be found at: http://www.csuohio.edu/international/international
Information concerning financial aid can be found at: http://www.csuohio.edu/financial-aid/financial-aid