Counseling, Administration, Supervision, and Adult Learning (CASAL)

Administration and Supervision - Administration Specialist License

The administrative Specialist license may be added to a valid Professional Teacher License or Professional Pupil Services License and may be valid for working in a central office or supervisory capacity under the following conditions:

  1. Completion of two years of successful teaching experience under a professional teacher license, with the exception of the Pupil Services Administration License, which requires two years of experience under a Professional Pupil Services License.
  2. Successful completion of an approved program of preparation for the license, which includes a concentration in one of the following areas:

    • Educational Staff Personnel Administration
    • Curriculum, Instruction and Professional Development
    • Pupil Services Administration