The administrative Specialist license may be added to a valid Professional Teacher License or Professional Pupil Services License and may be valid for working in a central office or supervisory capacity under the following conditions:
- Completion of two years of successful teaching experience under a professional teacher license, with the exception of the Pupil Services Administration License, which requires two years of experience under a Professional Pupil Services License.
- Successful completion of an approved program of preparation for the license, which includes a concentration in one of the following areas:
- Educational Staff Personnel Administration
- Curriculum, Instruction and Professional Development
- Pupil Services Administration