- Master of Education Specialization in Educational Technology
- Computer and Technology Teaching Endorsement
- Online Teaching Certificate
- Cleveland State University's College of Education and Human Services offers teachers the opportunity to pursue a Master's Degree in Education in the area of Curriculum and Instruction with a specialization in Educational Technology (30 credit hours). If you have an Ohio teaching certificate or license, earning this Master's degree will qualify you to test for the State of Ohio's Computer and Technology Teaching Endorsement. The Computer and Technology Endorsement (12 credit hours) can be accomplished independently or as a part of the Master's program.
- The Educational Technology Master's Degree and the Endorsement program are offered at Cleveland State University's main campus, Lorain County Community College (LCCC) through the University Partnership Program and at TRI-C Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights, OH. Coursework delivery methods include via face-to-face instruction, interactive video distance learning, online instruction and blended learning.
- The Computer and Technology Endorsement program goals and curriculum are aligned with the International Society of Technology in Education (ISTE) Technology Coaches standards. The endorsement program prepares teachers with the planning and integration of technology in K-12 settings, model and train teachers to use and integrate technology in an effective manner, develop and implement curriculum and professional development programs as they relate to technology.
- The Online Teaching Certificate includes a sequence of 7 credit hours of coursework and can be taken completely online. This program is designed for K-12 educators, instructional designers, higher education faculty and adult educators who plan to teach online or improve their teaching.