Posting Policy: All employers wishing to recruit on-campus or post positions are required to work within a framework of professionally accepted recruiting, interviewing and selection techniques and guidelines. This includes the policies set forth by the NACE Principles for Professional Practice and the United States Department of Labor FLSA Guidelines (as it relates to paid vs. unpaid internships).
Note that we do not accept postings from the following:
- Third party recruiters who cannot disclose the employer they represent
- Employers posting full-time positions that do not require at least a bachelor’s degree
- Employers posting internships that do not require the pursuit of a bachelor’s degree
- Employers offering full-time positions listed with a rate of pay lower than minimum wage (internships may be compensated with a stipend)
- Employers offering internships that do not provide a learning environment supported by supervision for their interns
- Employers must always use corporate email addresses, not personal email address; e.g. Gmail, or Yahoo etc.
All job and internship postings are subject to approval. Career Services reserves the final right to determine which postings are appropriate for inclusion in its database of listings.