The Importance of Internships
Career Services provides the following for current undergraduate and graduate students and alumni:
- One on one career advising
- Professional presence coaching
- Networking and cultivating professional relationships
- Assistance with resume and cover letter writing
- Interview techniques
- Guidance on internship and job search strategies
- Direct contact with employers
- Life-long access to services to assist in career transitions
- Access to CSU CareerConnection, a comprehensive on line job board offering listings of opportunities including internships, campus employment, Federal Work Study jobs, and full-time career positions
By Appointments Only
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
How to schedule an appointment:
Call: 216-687-2233 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: the on-line appointment scheduling in CSU CareerConnection is currently disabled.
Be sure to leave yourself enough time to park and walk across campus.
If you are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
Find an intership or co-op on Ohio Means Jobs