The Importance of Internships
Career Services available for undergraduate, graduate students and Alumni include:
- One on one career advising
- Assistance with resume and cover letter writing
- Guidance on internship and job search strategies, networking and interview techniques
- On-campus recruiting program
- Lifelong access to services to assist in career transition
- Access to CSU CareerConnection, a comprehensive on line job board offering listings of opportunities including internships, campus employment, Federal work study jobs, and full-time career positions.
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
9am - 4pm
How to schedule an appointment:
Call: 216-687-2233 or Email: email@example.com.
Please note: the on-line appointment scheduling in CSU CareerConnection is currently disabled.
Be sure to leave yourself enough time to park and walk across campus.
If you are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
Find an intership or co-op on Ohio Means Jobs