Links to student resources at Cleveland State University:
Viking Card (Student ID Card)
|CampusNet (course registration)||
Financial Aid (Scholarships)
|eTutoring (Math & Writing assistance)||Textbooks (CSU Bookstore)||Academic Advising|
|CSU Academic Calendar||Veteran Student Success Program||Parking Information|
Cleveland State University offers Multi-term Registration. Degree seeking students are able to register for an entire academic year at one time! Multi-term registration provides you with the opportunity to:
- Plan ahead for the classes you need for the entire academic year.
- Secure your Fall, Spring, and Summer semester classes at the same time.
- Register Now; Pay Later - tuition for future terms will not be due any earlier!
Click here for Academic Year Registration information and enrollment dates.
Partnership students are eligible to receive financial aid. However, students can only receive financial aid from one school at a time (per semester). Cleveland State University will process your financial aid based on the number of credit hours you are enrolled in solely at CSU.
Financial Aid Consortium Agreements: partnership students who are dually enrolled at both Lorain County Community College (LCCC) and Cleveland State University (CSU), who wish to have financial aid to cover their total enrollment between the two schools must complete a financial aid consortium agreement.
- Consortium Agreements must be completed each semester that a student wishes to received aid for their dual enrollment.
- Eligibilty to use the consortium form requires that students are admitted as degree seeking partnership student in a partnership program. It also requires that students are enrolled in at least one (1) Cleveland State University class for the semester in which they are using the consortium agreement.
- Consortium Agreements can be found online through the LCCC University Partnership website or in the CSU Partnership Office.
- Please contact Katie Collins, the CSU Partnership Coordinator with any questions: 440-366-4850 or firstname.lastname@example.org