Services available at the partnership:
|Service||How to access service|
|Office Space||Office space is available in the Partnership Office, UC 113 to meet with students or prepare for class. If Katie is not available; keys are available in the UC 104 office. Offices include computers and printers. Copier is available in UC 104.|
|Technology (IVDL)||Technical staff at LCCC monitor the IVDL classes. If you have any questions or need assistance, they can be reached at 440-366-7310 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Distribution of Class Materials||Materials can be sent to the partnership office for distribution to your class at LCCC. We ask that class materials be sent at least one day prior to when they are needed. Email to email@example.com|
|Proctoring||Individual students that need to take an exam, may take them through the partnership office or the testing center at LCCC. Instructors should contact the Partnership Coordinator to assist with making arrangements for the student.|
|Return of Student Work||
The CSU partnership office provides two options for instructors to receive completed student assignments.
Postal Mail: Addressed envelopes can be provided to your class and sent "overnight" mail to your office or home address. Student work is received within 2 business days.
Scan & Email: The partnership coordinator can receive student work and scan and email it to the instructor directly. Original copies are then sent postal mail to the instructor.
|Assistance after hours||
The CSU partnership office closes at 5:00pm. Faculty make contact either the LCCC University Partnership office (UC 104) or the IVDL Tech Staff for class assistance after 5:00pm.
LCCC University Partnership Office: 440-366-4949
LCCC Tech Staff for IVDL: 440-366-7310
|Cleveland state partnership office, UC 113|
|LORAIN UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIP OFFICE, UC 104 & technology STAFF, UC 320|
|Partnership Office: 440-366-4949 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|IVDL Tech Staff: 440-366-7310 email@example.com|
Teaching IVDL Classes
- CSU and the community college support all IVDL classes via the technology and monitoring of the system.
- Since you cannot be in two places at once - Partnership staff can help you with copying and distribution of class materials when you are teaching from another location.
- Class assignments can be collected and returned to you via postal mail or scanned and emailed.
- Quizzes and exams can be proctored by the instructor. The connection is still live during these times but let us know your preference for collection of tests and the return to you for grading.
- If CSU main campus cancels classes due to the weather, IVDL classes at the partnership location will also be canceled. (even if the community college remains open). If LCCC cancels classes and closes, due to the weather, but CSU main campus has not, please note that your IVDL section will not be in class.
- IVDL Problems during class? Call 440-366-7310 for LCCC technical assistance or at CSU's main campus, Mark Hackett 216-687-5270
Weather/ Emergency Closing Information:
- If Cleveland State University's main campus is closed and classes are canceled - partnership classes held at Lorain County Community College are also canceled (even if LCCC's campus is open).
- If Lorain County Community College is closed and classes are canceled but CSU's main campus has not closed - partnership classes are also canceled