Service available at the partnership:
|service||how to access service|
|Office Space||Office space is available in the Partnership Office, U 111to meet with students or prepare for class. If Katie is not available; keys are available at the Holden Center front desk. Office includes computers and printers. Copier is available in U 107.|
|Technology (IVDL)||Techincal staff at Holden monitor the IVDL classes. If you have any questions or need assistance, they can be reached at 440-525-7748.|
|Distribution of Class Materials||
Materials can be sent to the partnership office for distribution to your class at Holden. We ask that class mateirals be sent at least one day prior to when they are needed. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Proctoring||Individual students that need to take an exam, may take them through the partnership office.|
|Return of Student Work||
The CSU Partnership Office provides two options for instructors to receive completed student assignments.
Postal Mail: Addressed envelopes can be provided to your class and sent first-class mail to your office or home address. Student work is typically recevied within 2 business days.
Scan & Email: The partnership coordinator can receive student work and scan and email it to the instructor directly. Original copies are then sent postal mail to the instructor.
|Assistance after hours||The CSU partnership office closes at 5:00pm. Faculty that need to contact the Holden Center after 5:00pm, can call the main front desk at 440-525-7535 or the Tech staff at 440-525-7748|
Faculty Resource Guide
|cleveland state partnership office, u 111|
|holden university center & tech staff|
|Holden Staff: email@example.com 440-525-7535|
|Tech Staff: Jesse Eastman (firstname.lastname@example.org), Tim Pringey (email@example.com) 440-525-7748|
Teaching IVDL Classes:
- CSU and the community college support all IVDL classes via the technology and monitoring of the system.
- Since you cannot be in two places at once - Partnership staff can help you with copying and distribution of class materials when you are teaching from another location.
- Class assignments can be collected and returned to you via postal mail or scanned and emailed.
- Quizzes and exams can be proctored by the instructor. The connection is still live during these times but let us know your preference for collection of tests and the return to you for grading.
- If CSU main campus cancels classes due to the weather, IVDL classes at the partnership location will also be canceled. (even if the community college remains open). If Lakeland cancels classes and closes, due to the weather, but CSU main campus has not, please note that your IVDL section will not be in class.
- IVDL Problems during class? Call 440-525-7748 for Holden technical assistance or at CSU's main campus, Mark Hackett 216-687-5270