At Lorain County Community College, the following services are available to CSU faculty:
- An office and a computer is available with internet access and a telephone in UC 113. To obtain access to this office, please contact the main University Partnership Office in Room UC 104.
- A copy machine is located on the first floor in the main University Partnership Office, Room UC 104. For the CSU copy code, please see your Faculty Resource Guide or contact the main University Partnership staff, Room UC 104.
- Each classroom at Lorain is equipped with all the latest technology.
- Vending machines are located on the first floor, Room UC 122 and the second floor.
- Staff lounge, restrooms and a kitchen are located on the first floor, Room UC 117.
Special Instructions for IVDL Classes - We are happy to assist you with all your distance learning needs.
Any HANDOUTS, QUIZZES, OR EXAMS that need to be distributed to CSU students at LCCC MUST BE either:
Terri Zitelli - Partnership Assistant
Lorain County Community College
CSU Partnership Office
1005 North Abbe Rd., UC 113
Elyria, OH 44035
FAXED by noon the day before the scheduled class to:
However, should you need assistance after 6:00 p.m. please contact the main University Partnership office at 440-366-4949.
Weather Closing Information
CSU classes held at Lorain County Community College will not be in session if LCCC or CSU is closed for adverse weather conditions. For closing information, please refer to: