Friday, May 8th, 2015 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM
Cleveland State University, Fenn Tower Ballroom (3rd Floor)
Join us for a discussion on water economy. Learn about the latest research, new market opportunities and hear success stories. How do we explore the full potential of our greatest natural asset to boost our regional economic competitiveness and commit to water resource sustainability, stewardship and awareness?
2015 is the Sustainable Cleveland 2019 Year of Clean Water. This CRT session is one of many events and programs that are a part of the Year of Clean Water learning and celebration.
- Ebie Holst, Founder and CEO of SplashLink
- Wendy A. Kellogg, Ph.D., Associate Dean, Professor Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
- Serena Alexander, MURP, Graduate Assistant, Center for Economic Development, Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
- Iryna Lendel, Ph.D., Assistant Director, Center for Economic Development, Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
- Marie T. Ball Booyens, Director, Business Development, Cequent
- Bryan Stubbs, Executive Director, Cleveland Water Alliance
|7:30 AM to 8:00 AM||Breakfast|
|8:00 AM to 9:30 AM||Program/Speakers|
Brought to you in partnership with: