Engaged Learning is not just a slogan here at Cleveland State University. It's a philosophy that incorporates experiential, hands-on learning in and out of the classroom. At the Monte Ahuja College of Business, students can discover a number of Engagement Events that provide learning outside of the classroom or recruiting events. Current and prospective students are welcome to attend.
- Student Engagement Programs Kick-Off
- KeyBank Day 2014; 2015; 2016; 2017
- Women in Business: Today and Tomorrow
- Corporate Community Engagement Information Session
- Progressive's Reverence for Big Data
- Explore Entrepreneurship with Northwestern Mutual
- Diversity and Inclusion Business Week
- Parker Hannifin Career and Scholarship Day
- Banking Industry and Workforce Symposium
- Startup Vikes
For a full calendar of events that the College offers, please click here.