August 21st, 2017 through September 5th, 2017
Quick Biz Advising by Appointment is for current CSU students, recently admitted or new to CSU students. All Students must have an active CSU ID number. Students can schedule a personal, 30-minute appointment by phone or online using the easy scheduler. This guarantees you a specific time and date for an advising appointment - many appointments can be scheduled same day if an appointment time is available.
To schedule your appointment, contact the office by phone at 216-687-3729 or online here.
Hours of Service: August 21st through September 5th:
|Monday||8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
Special Saturday Session:
|August 26th, 2017||9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
Benefits of Quick Biz Advising:
- YOU decide when you want to meet with a business undergraduate advisor during the busiest week prior to the start of the academic semester and during the first week of the semester.
- Schedule a personal 30-minute appointment by phone - or ONLINE using our easy online scheduler.
- See what time slots are available to meet - BEFORE heading to main campus.
- Guarantee your appointment with an advisor during the time that is best for YOU.
- Schedule your appointment - often on the same day - around your busy life.
The Quick Biz appointments are set to help as many students as possible in a quick appointment format (30 minutes) and so students must meet with the next available advisor and students cannot request to meet with a specific advisor. All our professional advisors are knowledgeable regarding our undergraduate programs.
Quick Biz Advising by Appointment is not a time to plan for the future, so students can schedule a follow-up for these types of advising sessions and to develop long-term academic plans with their assigned advisor starting Thursday, September 7th, 2017.
Schedule your appointment today by clicking on the button below:
For additional questions, please contact:
|IN PERSON:||Cleveland State University, 1860 East 18th Street, Business Building, Second Floor, Room BU 219, Cleveland, OH 44115|