The Health Care Industry: Career Options for Business Majors and Minors
Date: Tuesday, January 31st, 2017, 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Where: The Board Room (BU 220)
Join us to hear from Business majors and minors working within the Health Care industry. Learn more about the Health Care minor as well as business skills that translate from multiple majors and the number of career options available in health care fields.
- Sarah Brown, Manager, Provider Recruitment and Expansion, Metro Health and Health Care MBA Alumna
- Ladd Fiala, Accountant, TPA Revenue Accounting at Medical Mutual of Ohio and CSU BBA in Finance Alumnus
- Chavaughn Gibson, Contractor, Provider Engagement and Contracting at Medical Mutual of Ohio and CSU MBA Alumna
- Patrick Day, Project Manager, Business Intelligence at Cleveland Clinic
- Martin Jones, Recruitment Manager, Maxim Health Information Services
- Rahul Pavanan, Manager, Web Operations, Cardinal Health
- Kim Peavy, Talent Acquisition, at Cleveland Clinic
This student engagement program was sponsored by the Undergraduate Programs and Student Services Office and the Department of Management. The events are open to all Cleveland State University students, alumni and Northeast Ohio business professionals.