Many business students say that joining the CSU student chapter of their industry’s professional organization has greatly enhanced their overall academic experience. It has proven to be a great way to make friends and to begin building your professional network.
Business-oriented student organizations include:
- The Accounting Association
- The American Marketing Association (AMA)
- The Association for Computing Machinery
- The American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS)
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- The Financial Management Association
- Monte Ahuja Freshman/Sophomore Business Association
- Net Impact
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Student Managed Investment Fund
- Student Goverment Association - College of Business Representative
To learn more about other student organizations and activities on our campus, visit the Department of Student Life.