The purpose of the Ahuja Business Minority Society is to help support Ahuja minority undergraduate business students with career-related, academic engagement programs and assist with the development of professional growth regarding their interest in studying business.
The Society will offer workshops regarding various topics related to business careers and the majors within the Monte Ahuja College of Business. Also, the Society will provide on-going professional networking opportunities with Greater Cleveland business professionals.
The mission of the ABMS is to help recruit, retain and graduate Ahuja minority undergraduate students; as well as provide academic enrichment support, business professional leadership skills and prepare for life after graduation
- Promote and develop business professional skills
- Promote professional networking
- Focus on completing internships
- Provide opportunities to engage in social business professional forums
Reasons to Attend ABMS Programs:
There are many direct benefits to bring a member of the ABMS:
- Build relationships with other minority business students
- Learn about CSU minority related organizations and services
- Learn about other College of Business organizations
- Learn about other minority business related organizations
Connect with the Ahuja Business Minority Society: