How the OSM Department can help you with a job/internship search?
Please email Dr. Oya Tukel, Professor and Chair of the Operations and Supply Chain Department at email@example.com with a request to be included on her job/internship mailing list. Subject line: "Mailing List Request"
How can you enrich your internship search?
1. Register at NEOintern.net, upload your resume, search and apply absolutely at no cost for internships posted.Register Here: http://www.noche.org/neointern.
2. Register and search at CSU Career Line: https://csucareerline.experience.com/experience/login.
3. Make an appointment with Julie Capuano specialize career services adviser for OSM majors:
Operations & Supply Chain Management Major
Today, without doubt, the crucial need for businesses competing in the global marketplace to be successful and sustainable requires competence and expertise in the areas of operations and supply chain management. The operations and supply chain management responsibilities include sourcing, procurement, distribution and transportation, process scheduling and improvement, both within and across companies. The field is rapidly growing with improvement in technology leading to an expansion in new career opportunities.
The goal of the B.B.A major in Operations and Supply Chain Management (OSM) is to provide students the background needed to become business leaders who will be equipped to solve complex challenges in operations and supply chain management. We accomplish this goal through our excellence and strength in high quality teaching and world-class research. Career Opportunities Because of the globalization of commerce, growth in information technologies, as well as recent emphasis given to logistics and supply management, there has been a tremendous growth in job opportunities in this field.
Areas of Employment for OSM Majors
* Logistics/freight forwarders
* Transportation and carrier management
* Distribution Center and Warehouse management
* Production planning and scheduling
* Inventory management
* Service operations planning and control
* Export/Import Operations
* Statistical/data analysis
* Quality control and management
* Project planning and scheduling
For the complete course requirements for B.B.A. in Operations & Supply Chain Management at Cleveland State University, please click here.
Where are OSM Students Today?
"I loved the classes and the attention I received while I was in the Supply Chain Management program. Before graduation, I had three interviews and three job offers from Parker Hannifin Corporation, American Greetings, Inc., and Garick, LLC. I really believe I would not be where I am today if it were not for OSM faculty."
Potintial Interships/Job Providers