Class of 2012
Ronald A. Auletta, BBA '98, MBA '01
Ronald A. Auletta
Ronald Auletta is the CEO and President of Xaloy, Inc., one of the world’s leading manufacturers of components and melt delivery systems for injection and extrusion machinery. Throughout his career in production and operations, he has revamped eight manufacturing organizations and developed them into world-class enterprises.
Prior to Xaloy, Inc. Mr. Auletta was CEO and President of GED Integrated
A native of Cleveland, Mr. Auletta attended Cleveland State University where he received his Bachelor of Business Administration and MBA. He sits on multiple company boards and is a member of the advisory council for the Monte Ahuja College of Business at Cleveland State University.
He has received awards in innovation and visionary management from the Small Business Association, Crain’s Business 40-Under-40 Leadership Award and was an honoree inductee of the Beta Sigma Gamma Cleveland Chapter. Additionally, he has been published in various industry related trade publications.
Andrew Jackson, BBA '82
Andrew Jackson is the President and CEO of AJ Automotive Group, a full-service auto repair facility in Cleveland. Prior to that he served as the Senior Vice President of the Greater Cleveland Partnership and Partner-In-Charge of Diversity at Accenture.
Mr. Jackson’s areas of expertise include implementation of large-scale business and technology transformation solutions in the automotive and industrial equipment industries.
He received his Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from Cleveland State University, graduating Magna Cum Laude. He is a member of Accenture’s Board of Partners, its Global Leadership Council and its Foundation Board. He is also the founding member of Accenture’s Ohio Task Force on Cultural Diversity and serves as the Program Manager of Northeast Ohio’s Minority Business Accelerator Program.
Mr. Jackson has served as the past President and Treasurer of the INROADS Alumni Association and Karamu House Board of Trustees. As a very active member of the Cleveland community, Mr. Jackson has numerous civic and community accomplishments including founding the Jackson Family Scholarship at Cleveland State University and receiving the Community Impact Award from the National Black MBA Association.
Janet L. Kramer, MBA '83
Janet L. Kramer
Janet L. Kramer is President of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society’s Ohio Buckeye Chapter. During her tenure with the Society, she has been responsible for increasing the chapter’s service area, increasing the number of people served and doubling its financial growth, from a $1.8 million organization to a $4 million organization. Prior to her position with the National MS Society, Ms. Kramer had extensive experience in advertising, marketing, sales, public relations and retailing.
The national Speaking of Women’s Health Foundation honored Ms. Kramer for her commitment to serving people with multiple sclerosis and for being a role model in her church, community and sorority.
She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Cincinnati and her MBA from Cleveland State University. Ms. Kramer serves on the Board of Directors for the Cleveland Play House and The Musical Theater Project Board of Trustees. She serves on the College of Business Visiting Committee and on the Planned Giving Advisory Council. She is an active member of Church of the Redeemer UCC, chairing the Finance and Budget Committee as well as the Strategic Planning Committee.
Kenneth T. Misener
Kenneth Misener currently serves as the Director of Strategic Planning for Perspectus Architecture, where he is responsible for establishing key relationships with health care leaders and strategic business development initiatives. He is also the Executive in Residence for the MBA Health Care Administration Program at Cleveland State University.
Mr. Misener has over 35 years in tertiary acute care, ambulatory care, rehabilitation, rural healthcare and practice management, holding senior executive level positions at Dental Care Partners, Akron General Medical Center, Fairview Health System – Cleveland Clinic Western Region and MetroHealth Medical Center.
He earned a Master of Science in Health Services Management and Policy and a BS in Business Administration and Marketing from The Ohio State University. He also served in the United States Army Medical Service Corps as a captain and is a recipient of the Army Commendation Medal.Mr. Misener has extensive involvement with the American College of Healthcare Executives, Center for Health Affairs, Healthcare Administrators Association of Northeast Ohio and United Way of Cleveland. He also served on the Rocky River City Council and School District.
Class of 2011
- James Glynn, BBA '74, Retired President and Interim CEO - Invitrogen Corp. (now Life Technologies Corp.)
- Joe Levanduski, BBA '84, Vice President, CFO & Treasurer - A. Schulman Inc.
- Daria Roebuck, BS '80, Vice President of Human Resources - ERICO
- Robert Scherer, Former Dean, Monte Ahuja College of Business
- Ken Semelsberger, BBA '70, MBA '72, Honorary DBA '02, Chairman - Scott Fetzer Company
- Allan Waren, Professor Emeritus, Monte Ahuja College of Business Department of Computer and Information Science and former Interim Dean, Monte Ahuja College of Business
- Linda Warren, BA '74, MBA '04, Senior Vice President of Community Finance - Neighborhood Progress, Inc.
Class of 2010
- Cynthia Brogan, BBA '83, Vice President & Treasurer -The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Julian Earls, Former Director - NASA Glenn Research Center; Executive in Residence, Monte Ahuja College of Business
- Larry Enterline, MBA '88, President & CEO - COMSYS IT Partners
- Jose C. Feliciano, EMBA '84, Partner, Litigation Group - Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Larry Glasscock, BBA '70, Former Chairman & President - Wellpoint, Inc.
- Donald Golden, Professor Emeritus, Monte Ahuja College of Business Department of Computer and Information Science
- Alex Machaskee, BBA '72, Chairman & Managing Partner - Earth 911 LLC, Southwest Capital Partners
Class of 2009
- Monte Ahuja, MBA '75, Honorary DBA '01, Founding Chairman, President & CEO - Transtar Industries, Inc.
- Ted Arneault, MBA '78, Chairman, President & CEO - MTR Gaming Group, Inc.
- Michael Bertholot, MBA '79, Founder - Cito Capital
- Jack Cassidy, Honorary DBA '06, President & CEO - Cincinnati Bell
- William Centa, MBA '77, Executive Vice President & Co-Founder - Mayfran
- Saji Daniel, BBA '90, President & Founder - Tradex International, Inc.
- Andrew C. Gross, Professor, Monte Ahuja College of Business Department of Marketing
- Mark Halisman, BBA '77, President & CEO - MotorVac Technologies, Inc.
- Rajshekhar (Raj) G. Javalgi, Associate Dean for Research & Strategic Initiatives and Professor, Department of Marketing Monte Ahuja College of Business
- Linda Kane, BBA '79, Senior Vice President & Chief Accounting & Administrative Officer - Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
- Steve Kirk, MBA '79, Senior Vice President & COO - Lubrizol; Executive in Residence, Monte Ahuja College of Business
- Cynthia Moore-Hardy, MBA '90, President & CEO, Lake Hospital Systems
- Robert Norton, BBA '73, CEO - GCA Services Corporation
- Jeffrey C. Susbauer, Professor Emeritus, Monte Ahuja College of Business Department of Management and Labor Relations
- Thomas Swidarski, MBA '84, President & CEO - Diebold, Inc.
- Maryrose Sylvester, MBA '93, President & CEO - GE Lighting, Inc.
- Edward G. Thomas, Professor Emeritus, Monte Ahuja College of Business Department of Marketing
- Lloyd Trotter, BBA '01, Managing Partner - GenNx360
- James R. Webb (dec.), Professor, Monte Ahuja College of Business Department of Finance
- Ellis Yan, BBA '82, President, CEO & Chairman - Technical Consumer Products, Inc.