Fostering the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs
Inspired by Startup Weekends, StartupVikes allows individuals who have a business idea or who want to work in a startup the ability to create a business in ONE weekend. StartupVikes is open to students, faculty, alumni and the Northeast Ohio community at large. Planned by the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, sponsored by the Monte Ahuja College of Business, the weekend-long event is now in its fifth year.
The 2018 event will be held February 23rd through 25th. Registration is currently live on StartupVikes.com.
- View the 2017 winners here.
- View the 2016 winners here.
- View the 2015 winners here.
- View the 2014 winners here.
- Read about the April 24-26th, 2015 event in an article from the Cauldron here.
- Read about the inaugural event, view the July 2014 article from the Cleveland Stater here.