All undergraduates Business Scholarships are awarded in amounts ranging from $500.00 to $4000.00
- Ahuja Endowed Fund in Business Administration & Engineering.
- David L. Balint Endowed Scholarship. Awarded annually to students pursuing a degree in Business Administration.
- David S. Rosenblatt Endowed Scholarship.
- Dean Paul Anders CSU Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship. Awarded by April 15 to College of Business students in sophomore or junior year.
- Eddie L. Hardy Memorial Scholarship. Awarded to freshmen business student.
- GEON Company Business Scholarship.
- H.Wolanski Business Scholarship. Awarded to student majoring in Business.
- Nord Family Scholarship.
- Ron Coccari Business Scholarship. Awarded to graduate or undergraduate students. Cumulative GPA, academic achievement and community service all considered, but no minimum GPA is required.
- URS Corporation Business Scholarship. Awarded to students in the College of Business.
- Waetjen Endowed Scholarship. Awarded to business students completing junior year. Minimum 3.7 GPA overall, active in co-curricular/community activities.
Deadlines and Requirements
- Fall semester scholarship applications are due no
later than March 30. Scholarship recipients
will be notified by May 1.
- Spring semester scholarship applications are due no later than
October 30. Scholarship recipients will
be notified by December 1.
- Undergraduate Credit Hours Requirements: Student must be registered for a minimum of 12 credit hours for the term in which the scholarship would be applied.