- Build and enrich the careers of a diverse group of students
- Provide experiential and engaged business education
- Produce graduates who are prepared to become capable, principled and ready to lead and drive success at their organizations
- Serve as a resource and partner for the business community, providing research, teaching expertise and other outreach initiatives
- Produce career-ready students
- Generate knowledge that matters
- Nurture partnerships with the Northeast Ohio business community
- Strengthen and diversify our resources
- Diversity: We appreciate what unites and differentiates us.
- Relevant: We support the ever-changing needs and interests of the business community at large.
- Integrity: We practice sound principles and ethics.
- Value-Driven: We provide a positive return on investment for students and partners.
- Engagement: We interact and immerse ourselves in the world around us.
- Scholarship: We are dedicated to creating and disseminating knowledge.
Policies and Procedures Manual
This manual has been composed using the following principles:
- First, the College refers all users to the existing, official, published policies and procedures posted by the University on the CSU website here and here.
- Second, included is a set of written policies and procedures that are related to the official CSU policies and procedures, but provide more specific information and/or guidance in the implementation of the CSU policies and procedures for the Monte Ahuja College of Business.
This manual will be updated on an as needed basis.
Individual documents from the printed manual by subject:
- Access Control and Keys
- Access to the College’s Shared Drive
- Access to Student Information
- Administrative Data Policy
- Cabinet Meetings
- Computer Purchase Policy
- Computer Security Policy
- Confidentiality and Ethics Statement
- Contract Procedures
- Course Evaluations
- Curriculum Approval Process
- Faculty Searches (See Hiring)
- Faculty Workload Policy
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Filing Guidelines
- Gifts (See Development Gift Accounts)
- Graduate Faculty Travel
- Graduate Program Approval Process
- Grants Policy and Procedural Manual
- Part time Instruction
- Peer Teaching Evaluations
- PeopleSoft Access
- PeopleSoft Training
- PeopleSoft Updating
- Petty Cash Form
- Phone and Port Verification
- Principle Investigator Training
- Printing, University Colors
- Program Review Handbook
- Promotion/Tenure Standards
- Purchasing Requisition
- Reconciling Accounts
- Record Retention Schedule
- Refreshment Policy
- Responsible Use of University Resources and Downloading Information from the Internet
- Sensitive University Data
- Single-Term Contract Approvals
- Small Order Form
- Special Payment Form
- Student Employment
- Student Information Requests
- Summer Salary, Faculty
- Teaching Evaluations (Peers)
- Technology Fee
- Technology Equipment Purchase and Inventory Procedure
- Travel and Expense Report