Mission of the Monte Ahuja College of Business
As an integral part of a metropolitan university, the mission of the Monte Ahuja College of Business is to prepare the workforce that drives the economic vitality and sustainability of the broader community.
It accomplishes this mission through:
- Education that is conceptually based and applications oriented;
- Research to advance theory and practice;
- Innovation combining resourcefulness, originality, and imagination, and;
- Collaboration that reflects a spirit of cooperation and synergy between faculty, students, the university, alumni, the business community and other community stakeholders.
- Integrity: The College operates as an integrated whole, true to the mission and consistently demonstrating firm principles and ethics.
- Relevancy: Supporting the immediate and future needs and interests of our constituency (faculty, staff, students, alumni, business community, and stakeholders) with curriculum, research, programs, and services that are of value and significance.
- Learning: Encouraging lifelong learning for faculty, staff, students, alumni and the business community.
- Diversity: Valuing what unites and differentiates us as members of this college, university, community, and region.
Policies and Procedures Manual
This manual has been composed using the following principles:
- First, the College refers all users to the existing, official, published policies and procedures posted by the University on the CSU website. Go to: www.csuohio.edu.
- Second, included is a set of written policies and procedures that are related to the official CSU policies and procedures, but provide more specific information and/or guidance in the implementation of the CSU policies and procedures.
This manual will be updated on an as needed basis.
Individual documents from the printed manual by subject:
- Access Control and Keys
- Access to the College’s Shared Drive
- Access to Student Information
- Administrative Data Policy
- Cabinet Meetings
- Computer Purchase Policy
- Computer Security Policy
- Confidentiality and Ethics Statement
- Contract Procedures
- Course Evaluations
- Curriculum Approval Process
- Gifts (See Development Gift Accounts)
- Graduate Faculty Travel
- Graduate Program Approval Process
- Grants Policy and Procedural Manual
- Part time Instruction
- PeopleSoft Access
- PeopleSoft Training
- PeopleSoft Updating
- Petty Cash Form
- Phone and Port Verification
- Principle Investigator Training
- Printing, University Colors
- Program Review Handbook
- Promotion/Tenure Standards
- Purchasing Requisition
- Reconciling Accounts
- Record Retention Schedule
- Refreshment Policy
- Responsible Use of University Resources and Downloading Information from the Internet
- Sensitive University Data
- Single-Term Contract Approvals
- Small Order Form
- Special Payment Form
- Student Employment
- Student Information Requests
- Summer Salary, Faculty