Mission of the Monte Ahuja College of Business
As an integral part of a metropolitan university, the mission of the Monte Ahuja College of Business is to prepare the workforce that drives the economic vitality and sustainability of the broader community.
It accomplishes this mission through:
- Education that is conceptually based and applications oriented;
- Research to advance theory and practice;
- Innovation combining resourcefulness, originality, and imagination, and;
- Collaboration that reflects a spirit of cooperation and synergy between faculty, students, the university, alumni, the business community and other community stakeholders.
- Integrity: The College operates as an integrated whole, true to the mission and consistently demonstrating firm principles and ethics.
- Relevancy: Supporting the immediate and future needs and interests of our constituency (faculty, staff, students, alumni, business community, and stakeholders) with curriculum, research, programs, and services that are of value and significance.
- Learning: Encouraging lifelong learning for faculty, staff, students, alumni and the business community.
- Diversity: Valuing what unites and differentiates us as members of this college, university, community, and region.
Policies and Procedures Manual
This manual has been composed using the following principles:
- First, the College refers all users to the existing, official, published policies and procedures posted by the University on the CSU website. Go to: www.csuohio.edu.
- Second, included is a set of written policies and procedures that are related to the official CSU policies and procedures, but provide more specific information and/or guidance in the implementation of the CSU policies and procedures.
This manual will be updated on an as needed basis.
Index: this links to the front-matter and hyperlinked table of contents
Individual documents by subject: