The following courses must be successfully completed by all BBA students in the College of Business (unless otherwise noted). They are considered the "Upper Core".
- BLW 411 Business Law and Ethics (W)
- ECN 302 Intermediate Microeconomics
- FIN 351 Introduction to Financial Management
- IST 305 Information Technology for the Competitve Advantage
- (not required by Accounting and Information Systems majors)
- MLR 321 Organizational Behavior
- MKT 301 Fundamentals of Marketing
- BUS 351 Business, Society and Government (W)
- (not required by Accounting majors)
- (optional for Information Systems majors)
- OSM 311 Introduction to Operations Management
- MLR 465 Management, Strategy, and Policy (W)(W) Counts as a Writing Across the Curriculum course for university requirements (only if taken at CSU). Students must earn a grade of “C” or better in order to receive Writing Across the Curriculum credit.
- (capstone course)
For a detailed description, or to look up an individual course description, visit the CSU Course Catalog here.