Students who were previously dismissed from Cleveland State University and wish to return to study in the Monte Abuja College of Business must schedule an appointment with an undergraduate Business advisor in order to complete a College of Business Readmission Petition for readmission into the College of Business. THIS APPOINTMENT IS MANDATORY AND STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE A READMISSION PETITION WITHOUT FOLLOWING THIS PROCESS.
Please contact the College Business Undergraduate Advising Center at 216.687.3729 to schedule a Readmission appointment.
Required petition components: Please prepare for your appointment by following the below request.
- Make an appointment with an undergraduate Business advisor
- Bring a copy of unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended since dismissal, note this is only if you attended another University or College since your dismissal. (please bring to your first appointment)
- Readmission narrative statement (typed) should outline any educational activities pursued since being dismissed from Cleveland State (i.e. attendance at a community college, etc.) and/or any changes in life circumstances that will positively affect collegiate study (i.e. cutting back on work hours, etc.). Also, the statement should include describing current academic goals and a plan for remaining in good academic standing (can bring to your first appointment or forward later)
- Complete the College of Business Readmission Action Plan Contract (via appointment with Business Advisor)
- Completed Petition for Readmission form with advisor (during appointment)
- Memo from an academic advisor discussing the student’s readiness for return and an academic plan (via appointment with Business Advisor)
Readmission Deadline Dates:
Fall semester by August 1
Spring semester by December 1
*Note we do not accept summer semester readmission request