The following courses must be successfully completed by all BBA students in the College of Business (unless otherwise noted).
To look up an individual course description, click here for the main CSU Catalog and type in the name of the course (example ACT 221) in the search bar.
- BLW 411 Business Law and Ethics (W)
- ECN 302 Intermediate Microeconomics
- FIN 351 Introduction to Financial Management
- IST 305 Information Technology for the Competitve Advantage
- (not required by Accounting and Information Systems majors)
- MLR 321 Organizational Behavior
- MKT 301 Fundamentals of Marketing
- BUS 351 Business, Society and Government (W)
- (not required by Accounting majors)
- (optional for Information Systems majors)
- OSM 311 Introduction to Operations Management
- MLR 465 Management, Strategy, and Policy (W)
(W) Counts as a Writing Across the Curriculum course for university requirements (only if taken at CSU). Students must earn a grade of “C” or better in order to receive Writing Across the Curriculum credit.