The Monte Ahuja College of Business offers five graduate degree programs, two joint degree programs and one doctoral degree program:
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA in Health Care Administration (MBA-HCA)
- Master of Computer and Information Science - Information Systems (MCIS-IS)
- Master of Labor Relations/Human Resources (MLRHR)
- MBA/Juris Doctor (JD/MBA)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
All CSU graduate degree programs are administered through the College of Graduate Studies.
Experts deliver the quality education you want
Most graduate courses are taught by members of the University Graduate Faculty. These faculty members all hold the highest degree in their fields. They either meet the Graduate College’s standards for sustained scholarship or creative activity, or they are recognized for their accomplishments as practitioners in their disciplines.
If you are considering a graduate degree from The Monte Ahuja College of Business, please visit our Graduate Advising Office to:
- Discuss program admission requirements
- Discuss GMAT or GRE test requirements, test format, testing locations
- Learn about pre-test review courses and testing strategies
- Review the application process, deadlines, and fees for the Graduate College
- Get advice on course registration and fee payment options
Additional Information about the Graduate Advising Office can be found here.
Students who score in the lower 25th percentile on the quanitative section of the GMAT must take OSM 500 in the first or second semester. There are two options to meet this requirement:
|Option I: OSM 500 Credit Course (2 credit hours).|
|This course is scheduled in Spring, Summer and Fall semester. For course description and registration information please see the online catalog at http://graduatestudies.csuohio.edu/catalog/?View=entry&EntryID=377#500.|
|Option II: OSM 500 Non-Credit Waiver Course:.|
The OSM 500 Non-Credit Waiver Course will be graded as a pass/fail. In order to waive the OSM 500 Credit Course, you must receive a passing grade in OSM 500 Non-Credit Waiver Course. The cost is $575. For schedule and registration information, please see the OSM 500 web page at: osm-500-mathematical-models-for-business.
For more information regarding graduate programs, contact the Graduate Advising Office:
For more information regarding the Admissions process at Cleveland State University, Contact Graduate Admissions: