The following courses must be successfully completed by all BBA students in the College of Business and are considered "Lower Core".
- ACT 221 Intro to Accounting I
- ACT 222 Intro to Accounting II
- BUS 151 The World of Business
- ECN 201 Macroeconomics
- ECN 202 Microeconomics
- IST 203 Software Tools for Personal Productivity
- GAD 250 Business Communications (W)
- OSM 201 Business Statistics I
- OSM 202 Business Statistics II
(W) Counts as a Writing Across the Curriculum course for university requirements (only if taken at CSU). Students must earn a grade of “C” or better in order to receive Writing Across the Curriculum credit.
For a detailed description, or to look up an individual course description, visit the CSU Course Catalog here.