According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Business Analyst jobs are predicted to increase by 22% by the year 2020
Learn how to extract information from Big Data and harness it for strategic advantage.
The Graduate Certificates in Business Analytics and Advanced Business Analytics are designed to provide students with the statistical and analytical skills needed to pursue a career in big data. As today’s companies make larger investments and become even more data driven, advanced analytics and forecasting have become increasingly important. Graduates of the programs will be able to:
- Utilize skills developed in this program to extract valuable, actionable insights from data to influence strategy and decision-making
- Implement business intelligence solutions using data warehousing and data mining
- Analyze data for customer acquisition, retention, revenue management, profitability and other organizational goals
- Apply and understand principles of information ethics with respect to privacy protection
- Master statistical software tools and pursue high-valued SAS® certification
What is SAS® Certification?
SAS® is a software suite used in the statistical analysis of data, data access and preparation, reporting, data mining, business intelligence and analytics. As the leader in business analytics software and services, SAS® helps organizations access and transform large amounts of data into insights and knowledge that can be used in the discovery of new and exciting opportunities. SAS® is used in a number of industries and well as professions.
Have additional questions about the Business Analytics Graduate Certificates?
Contact us for additional information or to schedule an appointment with an advisor.