WHAT CAN ACADEMIC ADVISING DO FOR YOU?
Academic Advising is available for both Undergraduate and Graduate students at the College of Business. Staffed by trained professionals, academic advisors are available to help current and prospective students make strategic decisions and develop career goals and interests. Some of the services that our advisors offer include:
- Explaining and/or clarifying admissions requirements
- Reviewing applications, assisting in the process and providing fee payment options
- Discussing elective options
- Assisting students in exploring opportunities for majors, double majors and/or minors
- Helping students with course selection
- Guiding students through completing applications for graduation
Appointments for Undergraduate and Graduate Business Advising are strongly encouraged and recommended.
Important Information on how to reach us:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
8:00 am to 6:00 pm Tuesday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday and Friday
8:00 am to 6:00 pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
|LOCATION:||BU 219||BU 327|
|Link:||More about Undergraduate Advising||More about Graduate Advising|