The Monte Ahuja College of Business is guided in part by a Visiting Committee, which is made up of regional and national business leaders who represent key industries and economic sectors in the Northeast Ohio region and beyond. These professionals serve as advisors to and ambassadors for the College to help create the conditions for success, both within the University and the broader community.
The Visiting Committee leverages the power of connections to enable essential conversations about the future direction of the Monte Ahuja College of Business. As a body, the committee supports positive change initiatives to strengthen the College’s agenda for excellence, vitality, and relevance.
The Committee’s vision is to:
Establish the Monte Ahuja College of Business as a leader in program innovation and applied learning
Make the Monte Ahuja College of Business a driver of regional economic development for today and tomorrow
Become the College of choice for:
Information Systems and Technology Management
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
Sustainable Economic Development
Health Care Administration programs
The distinguished Visiting Committee members include:
- Ronald Auletta - BBA '98 & MBA '01, President and CEO, Xaloy, Inc.
- Andrew J. Balazs, Jr. - BBA '80 & MBA '90, Vice President, Enterprise Technology Advancement, Infrastructure and Operations, Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Jeffrey Baldassari, Former President and CEO, The Taylor Companies
- Cynthia D. Brogan - BBA, Vice President, Treasurer, The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Peter Buca - ENG '88, Vice President Innovation and Technology, Parker Hannifin Corporation.
- William Centa - MBA '77, Senior Vice President and CFO, Mayfran International
- Bill Collins, Chairman and Founder, Collins Gordon Bostwick Architects
- Saji Daniel - BBA '90,President and CEO, Tradex International, Inc.
Tom DeJovine - BBA '79 & MBA
'83, Business Developer, Beacon Software Company
- Andrew Jackson - BBA '82, President and CEO, AJ Automotive Group
- Linda Kane - BBA '79, Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting and Administrative Officer, Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
- Stephen Kirk - MBA '79 & Honorary DBA '07, Former Senior Vice President and COO of Lubrizol Corporation
- Janet L. Kramer - MBA '83, President, National Multiple Sclerosis Society's Ohio Buckeye Chapter
- Joseph C. Krysh - BBA '80 & MBA '81, Former
Executive Vice President, Medical Mutual of Ohio
Benson P. Lee, President and CEO, Technology Management Incorporated
- Nancy Leizman, First Vice President and Investment
Officer, PIM Portfolio Manager, DettelbachLeizman
Wealth Management Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- Joe Levanduski - BBA '84, CFO/Treasurer, A. Schulman, Inc.
- Tom Moore - MBA '80, President, Moore and Associates, Inc.
Frank Nagorney, Principal, Cowden, Humphrey, Nargoney and Lovett Co., LPA
- David E. Nash, Partner, McMahon DeGulis LLP
- Robert Norton - BBA '73, President and CEO, GCA Services Group, Inc.
- Daria Roebuck - BS '80, Vice President of Human Resources, ERICO
- Kenneth G. Wilkes - BBA '80, Vice President, General Manager International Operations, Libbey Glass
- Thomas R. Brule - Partner for Corporate and Securities
Practice Group, Benesch Friedlander Coplan and Aranoff LLP
- William Harrison Collins,
Chairman and Founder, Collins Gordon Bostwick Architects
- James T. Guzowski - BBA '75, Managing Director, Corefocal
- Chip Killius, Director of Fluid Power and Subsidiary Finance, Applied Industrial Technologies
- Jack Schron, President, Jergens, Inc.
- Wilton Sogg, Attorney at Law, McCarthy,
Lebit, Crystal and Liffman Co., L.P.A.