Activity Reward Program
Once a member of STAT, each time a student attends an official STAT meeting, STAT sponsored event, or CSUAA program he/she will receive a point(s) toward various prizes sponsored by the CSU Alumni Association.
- 5 Points: T-shirt
- 10 Points: T-shirt
- 15 Points: Sweatshirt
- 25 Points: Mentor (STAT Alumni Mentoring Program)
- 30 Points and Up: Running for office positions
Continuing Board Members (overall total points):
- 50 Points: CSU License Plate
- 100 Points: Portfolio
- 150 Points: Viking 4 Life Medal
- 200 Points: TBD
Point System Breakdown:
Attending and Contributing to Committee Meeting: 1 Point
Attending Meeting: 2 Points
Attending Meeting with STAT shirt: 4 Points
Project participation typically earns - 1 point per hour of work.
Event attendance typically earns – 1 point per 1 hour of time at event.
Points will be assigned by advisor prior to event and given for attendance and/or assistance at official STAT or CSUAA events.
* These incentives and point requirements are subject to approval and may change.