Course descriptions can be found in the Course Catalog.
Minimum 6 credits (credit hours in parentheses after each course)
Must be completed in first year or prior to completion of the first 30 hours of coursework.
- ENG 100 Intensive College Writing or ENG 101 College Writing I
- ENG 102 College Writing II
or one of these equivalent courses:
or one of these alternate courses (student must earn an "A" in ENG 100 or ENG 101 to use an alternate course)
- ENG 102H Honors College Writing II
- ESC 102 Technical Writing & Professional Communication Effective Spring 2009
- MCE 102 Technical Writing & Professional Communication
- MUS 113 Writing about Music
- UST 102 Professional Writing
- ENG 240 Introduction to Poetry
- ENG 240H Honors Introduction to Poetry
- ENG 241 Introduction to Fiction and Drama
For all questions please contact Rosemary Sutton, Vice-Provost for Undergraduate Studies at 216-875-9732 or firstname.lastname@example.org.