* Are you making the most of your note taking?
* Are you utilizing your notes effectively?
Attend a Note Taking workshop designed for your success by your student success specialist. Learn alternate methods to note taking, have questions answered and refreshments.
When: October 23, 2012 during Common Hour at noon
Where: MC 105
* In conjunction with T.A.S.C. we will hold a Study Jam the week prior to midterms in the green room. Students will be able to walk in and get tutoring in Math and English during the study jam and it will emphasis the importance of preparing for midterms. Refreshments will be provided.
* On Halloween, we will pass out Survivor Certificates and candy to those that came to the study jam, passed their midterms and have met with their SSS at least once so far.
* Students will work with TASC tutors in the green room
Click here to see the workshops in November