Distinguished Alumni Awards
Thursday, September 18th 5:30pm Register
Cleveland State's 50th anniversary celebration begins with the Distinguished Alumni Awards, honoring 9 outstanding graduates for their service, leadership and career achievements, as well as all past recipients.
This year's honorees are:
- George B. Davis Award for Service to the University: Anthony S. Bakale, BBA '82
- Monte Ahuja College of Business: Andrew Jackson, BBA '82
- College of Education and Human Services: Murray Winland, MEd '93
- Washkewicz College of Engineering: Kenneth P. Jayjack, BSIE '82
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law: Elizabeth Pugh, JD '78
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences: Richard Janus, MA '75
- School of Nursing: Cynthia Struk, BSN '83
- College of Sciences and Health Professions: Paul J. Gemperline, BS '78, PhD '82
- Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs: Sam McNulty, BA '97
The awards ceremony will be held Thursday, September 18 at the Bert L. and Iris S. Wolstein Center, 2000 Prospect Ave. Tickets are $125 each; sponsorships and tables are available. The evening includes a reception at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner and the awards program at 6:30 p.m. Valet parking is included. For reservations, call 216-687-5045 by Thursday, September 4.